Left ship, but unable to leave group. Old bug back again

07:04 Heaven's Voice: Group has been disbanded. but stuck in the group, old bug back again. go to report it. Server time out cannot send request. Trying for a 2nd time. this is 6 minutes just trying to properly report a bug. Screen shot in photo album.

Posting here as 2nd attempt to report didn't get any reply, I am not sure it was sent correctly.

Rebooting fixed it. That was a long time to stand around on an island just to try to send information to help get the bug fixed. ">
Comments
happenes to me some times. all you gotta do is refresh. first time it happened was on my first trip out and i didnt know what to do. gave me that noob feeling. lol
tonythemonster,
Yes, I know to refresh (and know that noob feeling all too well), my point being that they want bug reports so they can figure out how to fix it. But it takes so long to send reports, most of us don't. Have you ever sent a bug report with this issue? What's Bugging me the most is the replies I get from tech support, who act like I'm the only one that ever suffers from this stuff, because I'm one of FEW that use the button instead of simply rebooting over and over again all day long ">
One time I couldn't jump back on ship in time due to this bug, and a ninth player caught me Slows down the chase in the islands. Although a refresh can be quick, sometimes the timing is inopportune. I hope they successfully find a fix to this issue.
Storm Kat,
i havent sent any bug reports. and i know how tech support is for this game. i get your point. next time it happens to me, i'll go ahead and send a bug report in.
again. sent another bug report. [...bunch of text]
Will deal with our support guys apologies as it's pretty clear your issue wouldn't be solved by updating flash or clearing cache/different browser.
Just exited ship, tried to get back on ship, had to exit group. I was not in a group that I could exit. Refreshed, was able to get back on ship.
Bump - reported again.
Storm Kat,

Mind giving me the ID of the ticket of yours can be past one you sent when you had the bug with group/ship.
Ihit,
ID #'s:

Might have more and will update when I get home and have full access to the tickets.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.