Inscriptor Quest Bug - Craft 2 Sturdy Mouton Parchments

Anyone else encounter this?? Is it a known bug??

Working on Inscriptor Rep and completed this Quest but didn't get credit. Screen shot in Gallery @ [dragoneternity.com/gallery/#iT=o;uT=u;cP=1;pN=1116595;uN=Wee+Whoa+Wan]
Comments
Did you craft them or acquire them through other means?
Crafted them... and it isn't cheap. But as you can see in the screen shot, It says 0/2 created when I crafted 3...and 0/2 obtained, when I have 3 sitting in my backpack.

I'm going to run the Quest again, and will take screen shots to show that I have the proper Quest...completed it... and cashed it in. We'll see what happens this time...
OK... I give up. Finished Quest again, got nothing. "> Don't think I can do the other two Quests for lack of recipes. Looks like I build Inscriptor Rep the hard way. "> Gonna take forever...

Sent Bug Report, but doubt anything will get done. We've been harping about the HP bug for months, and nothing.
Wee Whoa WanOK... I give up. Finished Quest again, got nothing. "> Don't think I can do the other two Quests for lack of recipes. Looks like I build Inscriptor Rep the hard way. "> Gonna take forever...

Sent Bug Report, but doubt anything will get done. We've been harping about the HP bug for months, and nothing.

one of the other quests is craft destruction glyphs and its at green still a sheme u get from the shop
Wee Whoa Wan,
">, You have 7k inscriptor now. I am fairly certain the error was reported a long time ago, but try building the 7k Durable Mouton Parchments and see if that gets you credit. ">">
Storm Kat,

Thanks for letting me know - issue is fixed and description will be updated next time sever update is applied.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.