Can't war

Clan has 21 members when you only need 20 to war but when I click the to battle button I get a notification that I need at least 20 members.
Comments
How about not filling your clan with 20 alts then?
Lmfao maybe it means 20 separate people? ;)
:( old way where I could war by myself liked better.

Alts are considered separate characters for the account examples being logging in, trading (still have to abide by the trade rules), fights (can't join the same fight.), also they are listed as separate members in clan roster.

Under the old war system I could have alts in a clan and war with the alts and it was fine provided I was not in the same fight with 2 characters at once. Why would warring not be allowed under the new system provided I don't have 2 characters in the same fight? Because now there is no contribution to pay and so I'd be getting rewards for free? I'm still paying gear damage, items, silver for quick moving, etcetera so no it would not be free in my opinion.
You should remember that members who have joined recently are not considered "full" members for certain amount of time and not being able to contributed to clan activities such as doing quests for example.
I believe that time was 48 hours if I remember correctly. Does that mean I will be able to war in 48 hours so that they are considered full members or will it continue not being allowed due to the vast majority of the members being my alts?
Ironic123,

Check with me again once every single member of your clan has been in there for at least 48 hours ;)
Will do. Thank you.

\
Been more than 48 hours with each member, some have been in for over a week now, and still get the same message. Also I noticed that, for example with Ironic123, it says newcomers can't vote even though that should also have a certain time limit on. It seems as the game is not recognizing the separate characters as full clan members without any regard to time.

Sent in a bug report by the way.
Last time we spoke you asked how many members were specifically over level 20 and I said 4. If I missed a response in PM then I apologize but I would appreciate one.
I still have not received any response from you. Now everyone can vote for a new leader so it looks like they are considered full members. According to the game; clan roster specifically, I have 22 members. So as far as I know I should be able to war.
Testing as I'm not seeing my new post
Ironic123,

These members who are not level 18-20 can't participate in clan quests either as they haven't reached the needed level.

Edit: Reason you can't war is due to alts. If you'll have normal 20 members you'll be able to participate in clan wars.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.