Nasty Combat Bug in War

Spent over 40 minutes of todays war locked into a combat in which I had already died. After dying I reached to hit the exit combat button. But noticed just as I hit it that it said summon dragon. I could not summon the dragon as I had died in Neph form. From that point to the end of the fight there was no exit button available from the fight. I rebooted the IPad twice. I tried a second I pad. I moved to the computer. All I could do for the next 40 minutes was watch the fight to its conclusion. I do have a screen shot. Although I know that it would bot have affected the outcome of the war. It did affect my individual performance and rewards. It was also really really frustrating. I am not sure how to attach the picture to this report but I do have it saved on my computer/

Comments
Major Ursa,
Bumped my old post. is not neph related, as a clan mate of mine had it happen and he does not have neph. I keep hoping that the more info we give them, the faster they can fix it. I upload screen shots to gallery (click your profile, go to photo album (under the DE main), and upload there. If you used the report a bug in game, you will get an email from support, you can also reply with attachements. Good Luck!!
Even better if you use bug report button when using a pc as it'll give us the log to investigate the issue.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.