Cant log into my Character

Hello Everyone. The game worked fine before a week or two, Now whenever i try to log into my charcater i am stuck at "creating water 0/1" and then this error pops in " conection timed out" giving me two options either to retry or cancel when i hit the retry button it displays "creating water 0/2" and again i recieve the same error; i again hit retry then it shows "creating water 0/3" this thing continues as long as i hit retry.

My internet connection is perfectly fine. Last time this problem occured to me was about 2 days ago, i managed to log in that time by continously closing the app and logging again and then again closing and logging again, but this time even this is not working. I would be glad if it is fixed soon. Thank You.
Comments
I somehow posted the topic as my alt my main character is "BhavyBhardwaj007"
Update/Reinstall app. What device are you using?
My app is updated and i am playing on blue stacks because i dont have acess to my phone atm. and its not the fault of blue stacks because the problem occurs in dragon eternity's windows client.
Finally got back into the game, by the same method i used before. still i think i will face the error again
I think it might be your device, I can get on just fine on laptop, pc, tablet and two different phones (between hubby and I). The app seems fine x
No its not about the device it happened with the dragon eternity windows client too.
I am unable to log in again, this time it is stuck at 'updating world'. I have been trying to log in for an hour but still no luck.
I'll ask again:

What is device you are using?
What OS is it running? (including version)
Current version of game?
3g/4g or through Wi-Fi you are experiencing these problems?
BhavyBhardwaj007,
Why use blue stacks for DE? It's a cross-platform game. Just use your regular browser at dragoneternity.com
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.