Maintenance

I just started HoPs and my Medallion (from trials) then I am signed off and can not log on due to Maintenance. This maintenance was scheduled in two hours! Not now! This is ridiculous

Everyone else is still on fighting the war. Why am I the one that can not log on due to Nova undergoing Maintenance???
Comments
oops, started mine in tavern. Yup, I'm locked out too.
This is stupid af. I just started HoPs now Ive wasted that and a medallion, the mount and buffs and I am sure I just died to the rachni I was in midfight with. Thanks DE.
Sorry bro, I feel your pain, I love the fact that they gave us forewarning, better than some times in the past. It would have been best had they not changed the start time to be during war and during a time that everyone heeded their warnings so started their HoP in time to complete it BEFORE the scheduled maintenance. Many of us were caught off guard and in combat when it was not necessary.
Unfortunately as mentioned earlier given time was aprox. and it could not have been changed to later at time. We do apologize for any inconvenience.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.