Caves map

I am on lvl 15 yet i have nerver gotten the mission to acquire map and i dont know what to do i need to do caves to get some gear some told me to keep doing mission but it doesnt work i try and there are no missions that lead me there anymore i only have lvl 12 and above im disappointed because tryi g to get the mission i leveld up alot and not my reps. Please do somethi g about this .
ATT: teletubi69.
Comments
teletubi69.,
It's possible you aren't looking in the correct quest tab. The quest, Secret Path to Skrag Caves, is level 10 and under Important Quests (red tab in the quest book). dragoneternity.com/entity/quest/22464.html#cP=1

Also, check your collections tab, under Instance Collections, and see if you have any of the pieces already. Sometimes you complete quests without even knowing it, by doing other things.

Good Luck, Skrag is a very fun place to play, I hope you can get in there soon!
Storm Kat,
I don't have any mission only item storage to rent the tavern ,and in collections i do t have a single pice.

Storm Kat,
I have checked my collection o er and over and dont have a single piece of map .
And about the mission i only have 1 mission on important , wich is item storage , to rent a room on tavern.
I really dont know what to do and i dont wanto to loose my character because of this bug even more everything i have acomplished ..
teletubi69.,
I can't imagine what else it could be. Hope admin can help. If you are on pc, have you reported the bug with the button on the top right beside the settings wheel?
teletubi69.,

We'll have a look, given you've already checked all other possibilities.
You should have the quest now.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.