New Cuirass Quest Bug

Hi, I need to talk to Gabrillas to get a Seal of Wing Searching, he no longer does this.

In a previous bug report you said you would look at the whole of the quest chain, but it has been quite a few days now and I would like to get on with this chain.

Thanks for your time

Duffy
Comments
Your quest chain should be completed now.
Mmmhm, I still have the quest.

If you complete the quest chain for me does that mean I have the equipment? or will it be cancelled and you will give me the replacement quest chain (from where I have got to)?
I'll have a look and get back to you apologies.
Thanks
have u tried if u are able to craft the items at the blacksmith in the professions window. seal of searching doesnt exist any more but the mobs should drop the items without the seal now
Clara Korn,

We're all aware of it, but quest still asks to speak with Gabrillas to get one of tasks done doesn't it?
IhitClara Korn,

We're all aware of it, but quest still asks to speak with Gabrillas to get one of tasks done doesn't it?

ah i tried myself now. The talk to gabrielas part gets auto completed when u craft the cuirass.

Would be less confusing if that part would just be take out of the quest as its no use talking to gabrielas and its pretty confusing, as the quest still says u need the seal of searching to complete the other parts. imo no way for a new player to know what to do.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.