Achievement not giving credit

Using Pally gear, I got order of hammer stacked 3 times in a row but didn't get credit.
Comments
Same here
Hammer has to have 3 stacks after your attack is over. If one of stacks disappears after your attack it won't be credited and it's intended.
It showed 3 on the hammer. It was three in a row, didn't miss any attacks, didn't have to wait for a mob to return.
i had same issues after attack it was 3 and then mob attacked and it went down to 2, happened 3 times last night
And again it didn't give me credit for a crit hit, heal and stun.
Also a problem with the choas whip heal with stun and crit.
I wonder if the spell needs to be on a player? Can Admin clarify for us? I believe I got my air one done, against a player, and have no luck with the others, so I'm totally guessing here, but maybe that's why. Anyone completed against a mob yet?
Pretty sure the only one I have completed was against a mob. The other two that I have done, and not gotten credit for was Order Hammer stacked 3 times (twice) was against mobs, and Chaos whip heal with a stun was in arenas vs Othie.
Again, I get the Order Hammer to stack 3 times, twice in the same battle. Four consecutive hammer buffs. The icon showed the hammer on one hit, then on my next attack, the icon showed the number 2 on it, then on my third attack it showed a 3 on it, then on my fourth attack, the icon dropped from 3 to 2, I attacked, it went back up to 3. That's four stacks consecutively.
I got the order hammer buff stacked 3 times, multiple times. Havent gotten credit for it yet
Glean,

Mind posting link to battle with chaos whip? As i said hammer needs to have 3 stacks after both players/monster has done their attacks.
the hammer WAS stacked 3 times after my attack was done. Still did not get credit for it. I've done it multiple times and got nothing
I have just cleared my traps and pleased to find the Chaos Whip achievement was unlocked - did not notice it being awarded but after killing one of my trapped mobs the screen hung with Battle Finished - awaiting results so had to refresh so I am guessing that's the one I got the award on - lost my hunter products too.
Got the Master of Chaos one on pirates at Snake Bay. Mobs definitely count.
Ihit,

I don't know which arena battle it was or I'd be happy to post it. (The chaos whip-stun-crit-heal). If I get it again, I'll post it.
I just got the achievement for order hammer. It did not stack 3 consecutive times. I used it on a tracked mob and had it stack two consecutive times, 3 times during same fight. So, the buff x2 at least 3 times in a fight
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.