Comments
agreed, did not get credit for having completed protector collections, doing garuug quest, fisherman collection, and many of the quests that are complete an unable to redo, please fix
Quests and achievements that are non-redoable will be fixed. Collections will however have to be completed again.
This isn't fair. Many doable achievements are very hard to redo at higher lvls. Many if us did special arrangements to complete certain quests, instances, etc. I can give a few dozen of examples, but, lets say, redoing low lvl glad collections that don't add to ur reputation... Is that really such a brilliant idea?
flywithme,

I have to agree with you that it's not good to have to redo these older quests, unless they also give the rep. It would seem to be an easy enough fix on many of these completed quests. For example the Hunter collections, I have multiples of all of these up through the purple sets, it doesn't make much sense to have to redo grays that give +0 Hunter rep for me.
I attempted to complete a Hunter collection with a warrant: You have purchased: Scheme for the collection "Terrible cadavr" (1 pcs). Spent: 20. However, that didn't "Complete the Dreadful Cadaver Collection"
IhitQuests and achievements that are non-redoable will be fixed. Collections will however have to be completed again.

So healer collections and bc collections already completed will have to be redone?

BubbagornIhitQuests and achievements that are non-redoable will be fixed. Collections will however have to be completed again.

So healer collections and bc collections already completed will have to be redone?

I tend to agree, most of those are very difficult and will just end up in us wasting a lot of money to complete them all over again.
IhitQuests and achievements that are non-redoable will be fixed. Collections will however have to be completed again.

Even when I can't get rep from those collections anymore? I am at 170k hunter rep and 81k protector rep, you can't expect me to re-do all those collections again... I don't even get the dilligent and experienced protector quest anymore... And I know I can buy those collections from AH but it is not fair to spend tons of gold only to get 10 points and none reputation, plus I have already spent reals and gold putting all those collections together so you should take it into account please...

I have to agree with the complaints. Making us redo 7b collection (for example) will be expensive and time consuming. Since I already have both collections complete, I see no need to pay 15 reals + Lots of gold to get both done again.
and what about the holiday collections. those take forever and one i had to save pieces from one year to finish it the next year. i think the colections should count.
tonythemonster,

Nope everybody will have to participate in next holiday events to get achievements for those same as other collections.
i was planning on having fun in the holiday events. but i agree with everybody. some of the collections are very hard to do and if a person has already done them, they should get credit for them. the achievement update seems good, but not well executated.
These virtual middlefingers to our (kindly suggested) requests are getting frustrating. However who cares about 10points of something that will not give any advantage in anything whatsoever when you have to pay 200g for something you already did before?
...I can guess who, can you too?

P.S.: Right! Nobody obviously!

Oh and btw the idontcare emote is written as a nowords one in forum. Like "> and ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.