Another bug report during a war

War has started and my energy level is wrong. I cannot move. My pack is not full. It only costs 1s to teleport each location, but my movement bar is taking 6 mins to fill. Please correct this!

"> reported bug, rebooted, twice, and 4 mins later, it's working.
Comments
We'll have a look as we did receive your bug report. Thank you!
DDK has the same problem today. Hopefully he can report the bug first. He's trying.
Energy bar issue should now be fixed by simple refresh if you experience it again. Thank you!
Ihit,
thank you! will remind all clan to do a reboot a few minutes before wars and other events.
reported bug again. This is not right to have to reboot at the start of every war. I rebooted just before the war to try to prevent this problem. First 5 mins of a war, I'm trying to organize, defend, and plant miners, all at the same time. Please correct this.

After rebooting - still not working
Hmm, another bug, couldn't exit combat, didn't get heroism for winning combat. 21,009 damage in combat. Reported bug, but expect to only hear that I need to clear cache, use google Chrome, which I'm using, update flash, which I already did.
">"> reported again. 2 reboots already and still can't move
10 mins later ">">

cleared everything, did everything I possibly can. Reported 3 bugs now.

Need 3k heroism and can't war. ">
war starts and it's 6 mins to get enough energy to move 1 step. PLEASE FIX THIS
">"> reported bug again.
This also happened to a couple clan mates. You can teleport for 1s per step, but takes 6 mins per step to walk. Also seems that once you get in a fight, the energy is fine after. So, next war, I will test the fight option and will keep reporting the bug.
This is an old bug i have seen it since last year when i started playing. From the couple of times this happened i am led to believe the best prevention is to simply not use all your energy right before a clan war.

I think it works like this: the buff increases the cost to move instantly but only applies the energy regeneration after you move. So if you get the buff with low energy you will have to let it increase at normal speed until you can move once, then it fixes itself. I have never bothered to test it, but every time it happened i had low energy and after a move it fixes itself.

Next war you could test this by having some clannies with max energy, some with no energy and some with around 25% energy and see if the results are consistent.
TsiuuThis is an old bug i have seen it since last year when i started playing. From the couple of times this happened i am led to believe the best prevention is to simply not use all your energy right before a clan war.

I think it works like this: the buff increases the cost to move instantly but only applies the energy regeneration after you move. So if you get the buff with low energy you will have to let it increase at normal speed until you can move once, then it fixes itself. I have never bothered to test it, but every time it happened i had low energy and after a move it fixes itself.

Next war you could test this by having some clannies with max energy, some with no energy and some with around 25% energy and see if the results are consistent.

had the issue yesterday as well, after moving one step energy refresh was fine again. same for an clan mate
reported, again

Tsiuu,
you seem to be correct. if energy bar at full, no problems. once in a fight, energy bar has time to refill, so no more problems.

Hope admin can fix this. I do not like the idea of having to stand around clan hall for the entire time before a war. I need to get temple buffs, arc, protections, and all have timers. Next war, I will try to remember to teleport to those things to save the before war energy, but I should not have to. I try very hard to teach my clannies to save teleporting for when it matters, and do not feel I should have to pay to avoid yet another in the long list of war bugs.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.