BC Star

saturday i used a bc star then completed my furius bonecrusher sphere collection but it gave me 200 bc rep instead of doubling it and giving me 400 i asked ihit but like most of the time he ignored it
Comments
Ihit hasn't be on since last friday, probably that is why he didn't respond.

If you read what star description says you will find out why you didn't get double rep. At the end of the description it says "...After you complete a Collection, Reputation bonus will no longer be applied."

It means that star doesn't give you double rep when you complete collections, only when you get rep by bc'ing someone. It applies for all the stars, you have to farm the rep or complete quests (like protector quests) in order to stars work.
Collection doesn't give double rep, as far as heavens voice messages for other means of getting rep (killing people) double rep is not shown in them but it is awarded.
IhitCollection doesn't give double rep, as far as heavens voice messages for other means of getting rep (killing people) double rep is not shown in them but it is awarded.

I think the issue here is the description of the (bc)star, as u can easlily missinterpret the last (part of the)sentence as "collections give double rep but will end the star"

May be a good idea to change it to something like "bonus isnt applied for collections" or "reputation from collections isnt doubled", just to avoid that mistake in the future.
Clara Korn,
agreed. everyone believes it will work on the 1 collection, then will be over. Your suggestion to change the wording is a very good one.
I opened a ticket about the error in the description. Here is their reply:

Pavel Lensky (Game Insight Support)
Jul 1, 09:46
There is an error in the description. It will be fixed in order to avoid misunderstanding.Thank you.
Sincerely, Pavel LenskyYour Support Team

As you can see, they replied three weeks ago. 21 days and they have not been able to change two lines of a string...
I have reported a bug regarding ship embarking for 2 months. everytime it happens i hit the bug button.
I have dozens of e-mails with new issue opened/closed.
They just closed it after a day or two saying it will be fixed.
Thx all. And now if de changes the description ppl won't have same problem as me
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.