War Immunity

Suppose this isn't really a bug, but an update is needed. The War Immunity from curses that you buy at the squares is still 60s for 3 hours, but wars are only 2 hours. Please update this :)
Comments
Isn't really a bug but we'll consider this. Thank you!
BUMP!!!!!!
Again, ruthless fury after war, 1 hour we can't use bc's if we use war immunity. either change war immunity to not use bc's only in war fights (still can bc and get cursed in arena), or change it to 2 hours.
Storm KatBUMP!!!!!!
Again, ruthless fury after war, 1 hour we can't use bc's if we use war immunity. either change war immunity to not use bc's only in war fights (still can bc and get cursed in arena), or change it to 2 hours.

the three hours are a great feature in my oppinion cauze u dont get cursed in fights ending after the 2h period but sucks on fury tahts right
Bloodstream,
Understood, but I would like a cheaper 2 hour immunity for a 2 hour war and I can choose not to get in a fight at the end, or can choose to spend the extra on an immunity sphere. 3 hour wars had 3 hours immunity, 2 hour wars should have 2 hours immunity :)

And, if I recall correctly, I could not take the war immunity off. Will have to test again next week.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.