Possible Corrupted quest record

Good Evening. I started the level 40 quest sequence last night. I am attempting to complete the Cursed Adventurers quest. On the first fight against the Ghost Adventurers. one of the notes pieces dropped. But it did not complete any of the three segments of the quest. I did another 20 fights last night and never got another drop. I did a half hour again tonight against the Ghost Adventurers, and still no additional drops of notes. I know the drops are random, but the fact that I have a set and no completion check makes me thing that maybe something is messed up now. Any suggestions would be appreciated. ">
Comments
There should be no issues with quest as far as we've checked, just bad luck on drops.
What about the notes in my inventory but no sub task completion?
Quest is working perfectly fine, pretty sure you are not using the notes that drop (open inventory , find the note and click use on it). Then it'll tell you whether you found the location for one of three task or you'll need to kill another monster for new note and read/use it again until you find the "location".
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.