login error

had server error afther 1h fighting war and cannot log in anymore.
so losing 1h of war + cost's on mount,buffs for 1h ">">
Comments
ditto, and just now again. we're in a war and getting server errors. we die quick with the 8sec timer
Were you able to sent report through bug button and were you the only ones getting issues?
Ihit,
we had a few in clan with the issues, was far too busy in the war to press any bug button. Unknown if any other players had issues, but at least myself, DDK, and rhatmes were all unable to log in, but were able to get to forum or clan news to post about the problem.
Ihit,
we had a few in clan with the issues, was far too busy in the war to press any bug button. Unknown if any other players had issues, but at least myself, DDK, and rhatmes were all unable to log in, but were able to get to forum or clan news to post about the problem.
that sent twice. Tried to send once, got "Resolving host......." so tried again. Sorry for the duplicate. Took over 4 mins for that to post.
Finally manage to be on hunterkat alt, attempted to load Storm Kat, could not. So I try to send a bug with the following information
"Cannot get the login page on the main site dragoneternity.com to load. It says Loading where the usual list of characters are. Have had this problem for the last couple days and have reboot computer, done all updates, cleared all cookies/cache on google chrome. When trying to go to forum or other parts of the dragoneternity site, I get "Resolving host....." and it takes many minutes to load anything. Thank You"

End up with "Server timed out, please contact game administration".
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.