iPad

Could you please finally fix the app for iPad? A lot of requests have been made about fixing how unstable the app is, but you seem to ignore all the requests. The customer service is really destroying this game and it is such a stupid thing to ruin such a good game, I have no idea why you guys just can't see that.
Anyways, I play on ly iPad mini with the latest iOS version...but the app has been unstable for over 3months now. Every time that I acces clan info, profile, forum, gallery... I have a slight chance to crash which seems to increase when I am online longer. Even when writing forumposts, such as this one, I tend to crash a lot. What is even worse is that I crash 70% of the time during the countdown of a queue. Since tye medallionthing has changed it has made it very hard to get it since I crash out of every pvpthing that goes, which often is just twice or trice a day.

I really hope that you are going to look into it ASAP to help out all iPad players, I've heard many complaints exactly the same as mine.
Comments
We've extensively tested the app and can't repro constant crashes you speak of. If anything try to force close any existing apps that have been launched previously to make sure you don't run out of ram that might crash the app (and this is not specific to Dragon Eternity)
Okay, thank you. But I already do all of that, so the crashing must have another cause...although I have no idea what cause.
Anyways, thank you for replying so quickly ">.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.