Please put under level 30 blue gear back in shop for over 30s

It's very difficult to help clannies compare prices and such when I can't even see the under 30 stuff in shop anymore. And why can't I buy a level 24 helm? What if I want to slowly start saving for rebirth already? I was surprised that I cannot see the Helm of Merciless Crusher (for example) in shop.
Comments
Well you can still start saving for rebirth as your money will stay with you and once rebirth will be done you'll be able to see those in shop. Currently there is no time limit on discount for blue items so that shouldn't be an issue.
Ihit,
About Rebirth - What actually happens? Do you lose all the gear you have? Is that not a huge waste??
Demon Of Satan,

You lose almost nothing. It's worth noting that magic however will have to be leveled up again.
Ihit,
But, with sales, like yesterday, where there's both a 50% bonus and a 30% deal, I could see a few people that would have grabbed some cheap gear for later. Also, I really needed to know the prices as DE was kind enough to give my group a sweet drop in Fort Giard for a zerk helm. Based on AH, it's worth almost 80G, but I believe the shop price would be only 32.5reals? So to price mine, if I built it, would be easier if I could see the shop. Is there a reason to remove them from shop for us high levels?
Ihit,
I wonder, would it be such a big deal to add these armors to shop again? Because the 30% deal indeed was a nice chance to get it.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.