Can't see clan news comments

I can't see any of the comments that exist on clan news posts.

05:19 WaterHawke » Katnip Kingpin: You now have to post a comment to see comments ">
05:20 Katnip Kingpin » WaterHawke: i have to post comments on 7 pages of news? and can only post 1 per min?

Please tell me there will be a fix for this soon. ">

edit - sorry! this was meant for bugs section. ">
Comments
This is a comment to see if there's a comment to your comment about having to post comments to see comments on clan comments. Your comment here:________________
WaterHawke,
I can see your comment without commenting
Katnip Kingpin,
No comment to see, move along...
Moved to bugs section.
Please mention device/browser you are using and does it persist on all of these (after clearing cache and/or logging out and back in)
Ihit,
This seems to be happening to everyone on all devices, though I will keep asking around to be sure.
I am on google chrome on a pc. I logged in today and even the posts I commented on last night, I needed to comment on again today to get the comments to appear.
After leaving the 1 comment on 1 post with Katnip, I seem to see all comments on all posts for all toons again. I will update this if the comments disappear again.
Yes, it works again for me on my pc.
Not sure if this is related but seems odd that it happened today. There is a clan news post missing from Ancient Specter's news... and I found it in Novus Natus news. Can you move it back?

dragoneternity.com/clan/news/103355624.html#cP=1
I was wondering how Kat managed to get a post in there
ObeyOrLeave,

Noted.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.