Mechanoid Quest Bug

Hello ihit i cant catch you online so i created a post here in forum, i did follow your advice to wait and i waited for a week now. I still dont get any recurring request to enter tournee to gain mech coins. This is cause that i spend my first 4 mech coins on other item while the quest requires me to buy the lvl 1 armour instead. Can you just give me 2 mech coins to fix this issue fast? I waited for nothing based on your advice
Comments
Silly thing I know, but have you fixed your mech?
Mech dont talk to me the npc just give me training fights no tournement to earn coins
That's not what I meant, after a fight the mech needs repairing, click on it and it may say it needs repair.
I havent got a chance to enter a tournament only training and if i talk to the mech it just say:
*You approach the Mechanoid and hear the buzzing the drives and the slight vibrations emanating from this complex machine*
and all i can click is Leave

the only active quest related to mech is to but the lvl 1 armour that cost 2 mech coins (which i already spent)
oh come on ihit just send me 2 mech coins im already lvl 53 how long should i wait
We'll have a look, apologies for any inconvenience.
Thankyou for replying... But would like to ask added coins if possible since i lost the chance to gain coins for more than 2 weeks. I think i deserve to gain minmum or average coin possibly get from daily mech quests.
its been more than 3 weeks now
Ihit,
On behalf of zion, Please fix this. If I could give 2 coins to him, I would. Everyone in the clan over 50 is reminded to get quests done and upgrade mech daily, so he's really missing out.
Hey Guess what? im level 54 now
Everytime I mention Mech Quest, zion cries. Please give him the 2 coins needed to clear that quest, Please. I don't like seeing grown men cry. ">
its been more than 1 month and counting
hopefully on Monday, there will be a fix for this? ">
Another "Hey guess what?" Ihit, im now lvl 55
Ihit come on please give me Mech Coins I'm already lvl 56 ">
Ihit,
Still nothing? Do you at least have any suggestions for zionamir. on how to get this fixed? In the long run, this directly affects his ability to rebirth, build outpost buildings, help in clan BCs & wars. We need him saving his coins and upgrading his mech. Everyone else in clan is doing it, and poor zion has to just suffer?
No guldens for Zionamir. however his quest is "finished" now and he only needs to claim reward/turn it in. And he'll be able to participate in normal tournament to earn Guldens now.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.