Not showing offline after logging out

Rajabi has already posted about this recently, but the post is gone. I decided to watch how long it actually takes.
21:36 Storm Kat: logging off.
21:42 Kitty Kat » Storm Kat: finally offline

That is at least 5 mins of people pm'ing me on Storm Kat and me never seeing the messages. Is there any way to have the characters appear offline faster?
Comments
I also noticed it takes 5minutes for my other toon in here to actually log out
Sometimes it's faster sometimes it's a little bit slower, it always warns you that you may stay "in-game" for small amount of time hence to log off in safe locations.
Ihit,
Yes, I am extremely careful about where I am when I log off, and remind my clan mates to be careful as well. My concern being: any messages sent between the time I click that button and the time I show offline, do they appear when I log back in?
If they're sent while you're still considered in-game then no.
Ihit,
thank you for the info.
Ihit, it says in the logging off message 'upto 60 seconds' NOT possibly over 5 minutes
Again today, over 5 mins before I appear offline. Can you please look into this? Using google chrome on pc, and this happens on both computers.
Just clearing my traps for a 2nd time and found one of my alts still logged in, that's over 40 minutes, If I get bc'd I will be very unhappy
Again today, and worse because I've got a shiny red curse and anyone pm'ing for info is being 'ignored' because i'm not even there! Please Please fix this, was over 6 minutes before I logged back on. Logged off again, shut down the computer even, and still showed online 3 minutes later. There's no point using report a bug, since have to log back on to report it, so everything looks fine. Please give us some advice on why this might be happening and how to get around it? Please. This is a very social game and not responding to messages can lead to a lot of trouble and drama.
PLEASE let me log off immediately when I need to!!!! This is so frustrating to see my character still showing "Online" when I logged off 3 minutes ago already. Please, what is the point of the 1 minute delay when I've clicked the X in the corner? ">
ANY suggestions?
This is so exhausting, I just want to appear offline when I have signed out. There are so many reasons that appearing online when I have logged off is frustrating. Any suggestions?
Storm Kat,

Best suggestion will always stay the same - log out in safe spot.
Ihit,
Ok, thanks. Really is frustrating being thought of as a snob because of the missed messages.
Haven't figured out any reasons why sometimes it's immediately and sometimes it's 10 minutes?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.