Daily fishing quest

i was in the fishing profession then I switched to hunter, now I still have the daily fishing quest and no hunter quest. Ik I should be able to abandon the quest at bottom but when I go to the quest there is no option for abandon I can only hit continue and when I go to jog for quest I can't do anything because I'm a hunter please help.
Comments
Are you sure it's the daily quest you have? Or have you completed any other profession daily quest in last 24 hours?
It says take daily fisherman quest..... And when I go to the npc the quest takes me to, to do the quest I can't do it so I'm pretty sure it's the profession quest
Switch back complete the quest. And then switch to hunter to be able to get hunter quests if that quest is not cancelable.
Those quests are cancelable.
So I have to pay 4 gold to fix the glitchy quest.... I mean I already did it and it did fix it but there should be a fix to that happening Cuz I don't think Ppl should have to use there money like that especial when it ain't there fault
Nezzi,
D3athKnight is right, the quests can be cancelled. Open your quest book, go to Recurring Quests (3rd tab), find your old fisher quest. Click it, click cancel. Then go to Huntress Meeleeyuri, in the Valdian Forest, for your hunter quest. I do this with my quests all the time, both gathering and crafting daily.
Hope that works :) Good Luck!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.