Blaze of Fury or Spring of Restoration + Neph

A couple times now, I have used my blaze or spring spell, then neph'd, and been unable to do anything with the neph (the attack buttons do not appear at all). Have rebooted and been able to hit, but lose a turn everytime. Please look into this. Thank You. (as per my previous post, cannot use the report bug button as I get killed before the bug report has completed)
Comments
It would really help up speed up process if you could reproduce this bug with someone you know in fight and send the bug report, nontheless we'll look into it. Thank you!
Ihit,
Lately all I've been fighting with neph is torlings, so the gear damage is insane if I take the time to report the bug. I will try to pick some fights and get a bug report in, and will update here if I manage to get it done.
Kat, Ihit,

The same thing happened to me, but i didnt use any specific spell.
I just nephed and all the purple thingies that are consumed when you use neph attacks were empty. All the three buttons for bite/breath/attack were shaded out.
I tried clicking them and it said not enough fury to use, although I was just changed to Neph state and I was neph.
I had to relogin and my fury showed up full again.
I don't know how to reproduce it as I only saw it once.
pearls,
Thank you, very glad it's not just me. Were you fighting torlings at the time? I have tried to get the same thing to happen in other battles, but it was fine when fighting in PvP. I had assumed the spells were part of it, until now you've made me think about it, and I don't know if I've ever neph'd without casting one of my spells first.
Kat,
It happened to me during an insignia boss. What I can say is that I nephed for the 5th time in that fight.
Bump
When opening the bug report window it says information about the current session is sent so it might be sufficient to report after fight
Clara Korn,

That is correct as long as you don't refresh the information should be sufficient.
IhitClara Korn,

That is correct as long as you don't refresh the information should be sufficient.

Can you clarify this for me please. I do not save my login information, therefore when I reboot, I am usually force-closing the browser and have to log back on. Is there another way to get the Neph to work if the buttons are greyed out, and still be able to send the bug report?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.