Chrome and Flashplayer

Running Windows 7.1 playing game on Chrome browser... did as instructed and was running flashplayer external to chrome. No problems... A couple days ago Windows did some updates and perhaps Chrome did too (???). Now the chrome://plugins/ doesn't show the external version, only the flashplayer internal to Chrome... have to enable it to play game and so get the message I'm using the wrong one....

Any leads on how to "fix" this?
Comments
Which version of chrome are you currently running? What happens if you disable one you see in chrome and install flash from adobe site?
I'm running the latest version of chrome, version 42.0.2311.90 m.

What happens if you disable one you see in chrome and install flash from adobe site?

Tried this, nothing changed, still only the internal chrome version to choose from.
I'm using the latest version... 42.0.2311.90 m. And nothing changes after disabling the one I see in chrome and installing from adobe site.
I am having the same issue as well. The internal option is the only option that adobe has to download currently.
Rubido,

As i mentioned to Bubba through pm's it's Chrome itself that removed this possibility with newest version. Nothing to do with windows updates, just "Hi" from Chrome developers.
RubidoI am having the same issue as well. The internal option is the only option that adobe has to download currently.

I'm going back and forth between the latest versions of IE and Firefox... so far leaning towards Firefox.
:P well, if you use a chromebook (which kind of stinks but it's what I have) chrome with internal flash is the only option
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.