When trying to claim Archipelago Hero quest get refreshed

Try and claim Hero quest and in web version get refreshed each time. Had to logoff web version and claim via app which worked fine. Tried via web several times and each time game hung then came up with Refresh dialogue box.
Comments
Which exact quest was it? (Exact name of the quest)
Ihit,
'Hero of the Archipelago' lvl 65 recurring quest is my current one. but after recent changes surely the game should know the name of the hero of arch quests? and it takes so long to complete a arch hero quest I don't know what the names of them are....but at best there are only 2 different quests...and given that you guys changed the quests and names surely you should be able to tell us the names?
RF_17,

I simply need players to be specific and need to confirm at times of course we know names of quests but still making sure is our job before looking for problem. Has it happened again, as it seems not to be the first report of such issue?
Ihit,
It has happened before and took 3-4 refreshes to complete, but this time it wouldn't. As I say login to app version and worked 1st time no problem. To me it sounds like the old bug before the quests were activated to accept and the guy was there and every time you tried to accept the quest it would refresh a player. Something in the code base I would bet still is not quite right from a year ago or has been regressed.
Ihit,
Just completed hero quest again and got refreshed when trying to turn it in on web version.
Ihit,
Got 'server errror' today on Protector quest hand in from home computer (Mac IOS 10). Refreshed and was able to complete: 04:53 Heaven's Voice: You have completed the Secret Cave Ques

Also, had to refresh on my work computer earlier for the Hero quest hand in (Windows unknown). But since seemed a 1-time thing (and unreliable work computer), didn't keep any message.
Dear Storm Meow,

Your request (#7479245) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff. Normally we come up with a reply within 24 hours.

In the meantime, please feel free to check our Support Help Center at [external links not allowed] for a possible solution.
Successfully collected without server error today. Thank You if this has been fixed. Will post again if it stops working.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.