Eldior's statue collection

i have collected all 5 pieces for the collection however the collection does not show up in the collection tab. I have refreshed but without success. Please advise.
Comments
Same happening to me, playing on ipad
Same issue
I have the same issue, I play on ipad
Same with me last night but it appeared randomly after a while. Just keep checking.
Same on all my toons...you just have to go to set-up of that collectionstab and click all instead of only agailable or something...
If you're still having troubles please try clicking reset button and making sure no numbers are put in for available levels in collection window. Try also clicking "available for completition" if still having troubles.
I too have the complete collection and play on an iPad and have not been able to get the collection turn-in spot to show up in the collections tab. I have tried the ideas listed on the forum previously without success. Will anything else work?
Kirousse,

Try logging from web browser if possible or try click collections button when tapping on item in your backpack where the collection item is located.
It may be too late I think but I noticed that the collection did not show up in the collections menu if I was in clan hall or at sea (sailing). if on island or on mainland outside of clan hall it was visible.
Bubbagorn,

That is correct due to fact that when you're in Sea/Clan Hall which are instances events are disabled and that is true for any event.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.