Power outage.

Was there a slight roll back? Cause I am missing a few items from opening boxes and am missing a magic lock pick from treasures of Tartu.
Comments
Except for lockpick what else are you supposedly missing?
No idea mate there is so much stuff in my back pack. I have purchased 1000 reals this week so been hard to keep track of whats in my bag. I got lockpick just before crash that's how I remember that specifically.

Also I'm not supposadley missing anything. I am missing. I wouldn't mind normally but I have spent a fortune on this game since last summer. 1000 reals this week alone.
any chance of another response?? Loyal customer and all ">
McCallum,

We did see the issue with your chests please hold on tight.
Been holding tight........any update on a fix or comp? Also was the roll back only affecting bags? I purchased a load of reals around then and wouldn't like to think I've lost any.
I hear you say "you would notice if you had". Well nope I added loads and wasn't keeping count as I did it as I just assumed it would be Added as normal.
McCallum,

Reals don't get affected by any roll-backs so amount you had didn't change, have you not received extra chests back?
That's cool I didn't think it had but just making sure.

Na mate haven't received anything yet as it did seem that boxes that were open before crash the items disappeared. Not had any chests back or anything.
BUMP
6 chests have been placed in your inventory.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.