Misspellings and grammar

I cannot believe all the misspelled words in the texts that we receive for instructions or info. It's either a sign of bad management..no one is checking these before adding them in, or someone really needs some spelling lessons. It really makes the game look cheap.
Comments
I use an iPad, and it is extremely difficult to edit or correct your spelling as you have to completely re type what you wrote. That sucks. Besides the keyboard is virtual and isn't as good as a tradition keyboard IMHO. Often I get messages while in battle. Because you are in a time limited situation misspelled words happen. Typing on a post like this is much better than chat so it happens often.

This is not English class and if you don't like it, don't let you ignorance get in the way
[QNAMEF kind="v" gender="m"]scandelnavia:[/QNAMEF]

I understood the OP to mean that, *official DE in game* notifications etc are often misspelled. I don't think he/she was referring to player spelling or grammar.

Examples please. All texts that are added are always proofread but sometimes something can make it through without being noticed. If you mean your report of "trick" showing up as "tick" it's already been fixed the moment you reported it.
I've noticed in a lot of cases "lose" is spelled as "loose".
Lux the Sarcastic,

In order for us to be able to change these mishaps you'll need to provide screenshots or exact places they are and it would really be appreciated. Thank you!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.