Combat Error

There was a bug in combat i just experienced on Mobile device where i was in combat with another player going against non-player enemies and one of the 2 enemies died by normal means leaving the other (the one i was facing) to switch to the other player but something happened to cause it to get stuck in transition from player to player making it able to attack me when it was not on the same battle line as me and causing me to not having the ability to attack it.
The only way the fight was able to finish was for me to die to reset to enemy to switch to the other player and from there the other player was able to kill it. The whole time this was happening the enemy was standing in his own "area" for lack of the term and the other player could only hit it using turn based magic, same for me while again it could use direct melee to me when i couldn't.
I hope this helps you fix bugs and errors like this in the future and prevent others from having to worry about their items from breaking from bugged combat.
Comments
KindlyCargo,
It happens when you are tracking the enemy (at least that's the only time I've seen it), the enemy is actually in front of you, but your attack buttons disappear, so you can't hit anything. A quick reboot fixes it everytime. It sucks, but learn now, 99% of the problems can be solved by logging off and on real quick. DE gives 30secs per strike, so usually enough to reboot.
Also, use the "report a bug" feature in game, I've used it many times and the help desk emails me quickly and tries the best they can to resolve it.
In this case yes please do use report a bug button if it happens again. Thank you for letting us know!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.