Never received the level 6 quest enabling me to buy the sample orbs of Nosferatu

As the title states I never received the quest needed to obtain this item and it would be nice to have them to combat the ones being used on me. Thank you for your help and time.
Comments
Magical orbs tab in shop and you'll be able to buy both of them without any requirements.
Tried that multiple times and it has a message pop up that says complete level 6 quest given by Legate Val-Tar required
Complete any early pvp quests that asks you to do arena before that quest pops up.
I have completed all early pvp quests and other early quests in hopes it would unlock them/give me a 7b quest but I still can't buy them/haven't received the 7b quest. Legate Val-Tar doesn't say much when I click him and doesn't give me a quest. I honestly think it is a bug causing me not to get it. If you could please look into it for me I would appreciate it very much! "> "> ">
Have you completed this quest? - http://dragoneternity.com/entity/quest/22317.html#cP=1
I never even received that quest and I have tried to get one from him but he has nothing for me
Okay thought I'd update you on my situation since I haven't heard anything in awhile .... I can now buy Nosferatu orbs because I got 1,000 7b rep but I still haven't/cannot receive the 7b quest which would really come in handy with gaining 7b rep faster. I have talked to a few other people that have had the same problem of never receiving a 7b quest so I'm pretty positive it is an in game bug for players within a certain start time frame.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.