Day 4 of play, only receiving day 1 bonus. Someone in chat says my profile says my character has only been playing for 1 day, 13 hours. Please fix this bug! I don't want a perpetual day 1 bonus!!!

I started my character on Sunday but am still only receiving the day 1
bonus. Someone in chat says my character is 1 day, 13 hours old. Please fix this bug! I don't want a perpetual day 1 bonus!!
Comments
I understand from other players that this bug is well known, so I expect you already have a fix for it.
You have to reach a certain level for the daily bonus to go up, I think its only by level 9 that you go through the whole 5 days to get 0.5 reals
You registered your character on March 3rd and made this thread on March 4th there is nothing wrong with receiving bonus and no bug. You haven't been online/logging for 4 days in a row with this character to receive higher than day one bonus. Also Isomachus is correct that you need to be level 9 to be able to receive higher bonus.
Ok, well I created the character Sunday which was more than 1 day before I posted. Sorry, that's your bg not mine.
Reset again apparently. Buggy game
Not a buggy game, at least not in this, the bonuses go 5s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 0.5reals and then start again. If you are not a high enough level for the 15s or 20s etc you go back to 5s instead of going up, if you are really low level you just get 5s every day. SIMPLE
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.