Server Connection Error when talking to Commander Raidon Korette

Finished both my Island Hero & Island Protector today. Both times I tried to cash them in at Harbor Front, I get booted. Took 3 tried with Hero quest. Another 3 times to get protector to work. If this happens again tomorrow, would the report a bug option work even after I've already refreshed?
Comments
Log information get's cleared after you refresh, please report if your connection issues persist during today.
Ihit,
I did try to report a bug immediately after I talked to Commander last night again, there's a delay between the talking and the crash, but I didn't get my usual email back, so guessing it didn't work. It only crashed once. I didn't get the quest done today, but will tomorrow and will update here with the results.

Went to talk to Commander Raidon just now, he wanted to know if I wish to take the Hero of the Empire Quest. I said Yes. And got "Server connection Error." After Refresh, I do not have a recurring Hero quest to do. Tried again, and this time got one.
Completed my quest without crashing today. Hopefully that's the last of that problem. Thanks!
If still getting any issue in future with this please send me an in-game message.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.