Tireless gladiator battle

ihit, you responses to my original post saying its a random quest. But the battles I am referring to are at the colosseum and are always available to fight mobs, usually for reps and drops of collection pieces. The one I am referring to is the higher one. I'm am not referring to the quest they you can buy or wait until it comes available. Everyone I know has the ability to take place in these battle, you usually get a battle companion and fight to get the reps and sometimes drops. These are always available. I can still do the lower level ones but those drops are of no use to me as I can't use those collection pieces. This is actually not a quest...

Would you please look into why I can't get them so I can start getting them agai?
Comments
Which one is supposedly not available to you? Which "collection" battle is it and do you have full unused collection on you? Apologies for closing previous thread as it was unintentional.
The one that gives flesh cleaver collection drops. It's kind of in the middle buy itself, not with the four along the wall. If that makes sense
Ihit,
Any luck fixing this for me?
We had a look and i see you have 0 Spear Striker collections completed - so no fight here (and this is only fight that will give you Flesh Cleaver Collection Drops). If you have Flesh Cleaver collection completed - there is no gladiator fight for it.
Ihit

There are multiple gladiator battles:

Trial of will
Gates of death
Light blood battle

And the one I have done many many times, tireless gladiator fight is now GONE
This fight gives drops for the flesh cleaver collection. I have fought it many times and completed this collection 8 times. Each win I get 50 gladiator reputation.

Now for some reason it is not available to me anymore. That is my complaint. Others at my reputation still get it. I don't. I am at an extreme disadvantage not being able to do this battle and get gladiator reps and collection piece drops.

The spear sticker collection is not what this battles give you. I am speaking about the collection after that. I can no longer get reputation from the spear striker collection as per the rules of the game because I am past that reputation level.
Ihit, maybe it's called striker fights... Nonetheless I got get them any longer, I may have been calling them tireless gladiator fights incorrectly
Ihit, any fix yet?
Do you have the Striker collection completed/showing up in your gladiator collections?
yes sir
There are no gladiator fights for last two collections and it is intended.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.