"Protector of the Archipelago"

Quest is not working, you can not reset it. I and others even waited for the timer... you can speak to the person and click you want it but it will not give you the quest.
Comments
This will be fixed during the day. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Edit: Everyone should be able to re-take the quest now after abandoning.
thank you Ihit very much. I was not sure you knew about it
Got the islands protector quest - Elite Threat. I have to kill 3 elites on 3 different islands, and get 50 rep, no pieces. Can't Cancel it at all. Is this a bug?
Storm Kat,

Not a bug , complete whole chain to learn how new protector quests work.
I am not able to get a protector quest for the archipelago quests, when i got to talk to the guy at harbor front he says "i can't take one yet" (this is a paraphrase of what he says), I have not had an islan protector quest in at least 4 days. I thought they were recurring every 24 hours. any help would be appreciated.
Check for protector quests you have right now - you might have one that's active therefor not being able to take one.
valorseeker76,
I get the exact same thing.

Ihit,
I have the recurring "secret cave" one, works great. But when you go talk to the guy at harbor for the Protector of the Archipelago quest, all I can do is reply "I'm not ready for this quest". Check recurring quests, I do not have a "Protector of the Archipelago" one. Started asking around and seems anyone that had cancelled one just before the update can't get a new one since the update. If I'm understanding this right, we should have recurring: 3 mainland protector quests + 1 island protector quest + 1 secret caves quest + 1 island hero quest.
Storm Kat,

You can have one active protector archipelago quest at time. Secret Caves is the Elite Protector Archipelago quest.
As far as everybody else goes not being able to see cages - please double check it should be fixed now.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.