Error?!?!? Oh, no!!

Hello,

Recently, I have been trying to get back into Dragon Eternity after awhile of inactivity. Not sure how long, but I find that I miss the game, and it sucks 'cause I can't even get back into the daily routine of playing for a few hours on end with a coke in one hand and some music blaring into my ears and rotting my brain...

Anyway, I have tried getting into my account, which I was successful in (obviously, as I'm posting on the forums) but when I click the play button, it loads, but not all the way. See, I've always got this authentication popping up that ruins the vibe. So, after trying a few things I found on the forum in posts by people who've had similar problems, I still can't get into the actual game. I've got a screenshot of what happens a few seconds after I've clicked play.

URL: внешняя ссылка

So, what do I do to continue playing this game? I really want a dragon, hehe.

Thanks much,
BrutalChaos ">

Comments
Does the issue persist on all of your characters and after clearing your browsers cache as well as trying with different browser? Please try logging in again and see if you're still having an issue.
Yea, still doesn't work.
We've logged into your account from several different devices/browsers - there is no issue with character(-s) of yours as such. Please try with a different device as we could log in with your character without any problems.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.