cannot log onto any of my characters in nova....

i cannot log onto any of my characters in nova.. all i get is server error. cannot use the bug button so i am posting here in desperation.. HELP
Comments
Log out completely and try logging in again if still having trouble please reply in this thread.
have tried that.. and still no joy.. i have had characters on nova that i have not been able to access for months and it has noit been sorted out.. now it is critical cos i cannot play at all
Could you please name characters you cannot log on; and exact error you're getting. Please mention if you're playing from a mobile device/tablet or pc browser. As well as Exact message of error you're getting.
server connection error is the message.
my characters are: dragonora level 6, Tramona level 16, growden level 16, ragonara level 15, billydragon level 18, crystal_dragon level44 and crystalina level 1 who has now disappeared completely..
thank you for looking into this for me.. it has been such an ongoing problem.. i am playing on a laptop.
Are you still having problem getting into the game? Just in-case try with different browser and clear your browsers cache/cookies, if the issue persists please let us know in this thread.
i still cannot log onto any of my characters.. please help me.. the person who was assigned to fix this has been running me around for months without solving the problem.. now we have moved to nova i cannot play the game at all.. all my clan members are playing and i am out in the cold..
i have tried logging on using a different browser.. still no luck..
We have logged on your character without any issue, please try logging on crystal dragon again , possibly trying a different network and/or device.
i have ust logged in and i have no problems logging on.. have used all the normal ways of doing it.. somehow it is now fixed.. only thing left crystalina character is missing.. hurrrahhhhh i can play again.. do not know what you have done but wow thanks..
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.