Maze of Eternity Elite Missing

Had a crew go to maze today. We got there at 00:21 where we could see the elite on the map. There was no elite.
We all have Sydian Vines about to expire, and this is the 2nd day we cannot find the elite according to the map.
Today there was Noone else in the near or current combat tab, therefore I do not believe that "someone else got it first".

Please help us out. ">
Comments
~Mindless.
Was in this Maze crew..
We had sydian vines to use...But yeah, no elite..
Someone killed Elite right before you just because when you reached the place no one was in near list doesn't mean anything.
Ihit,

Correct. They could've moved, but at 0:20, right at that time, we were there, looked on map, was in elite spot. Yet, no elite? Nobody could've cleared it while I was blinking Ihit.
Ihit,
Just went back to the news posts and re-read. "• Elite Monsters now only appear in the Maze at certain times: 12:20, 13:20, 14:20, 19:20, 20:20, and 21:20 Server Time. " There is no messages about Elites in the more recent news posts.
When you opened it for 23:00 time frame, did Eiltes get added to that as well? We had waited in square at 00:20 to go in and get the most time, and I did see the Elite symbol on the map, got there within seconds, and no Elite.

Thanks Again for opening up the 23:00, 00:00 would have been better, but we're making the 23:00 work. Thank You, and please consider delaying it another hour (mostly due to wars, they keep people too busy for maze prep).
Storm Kat,

Everything should be fine if Elite shows up in map it should be there. If you encounter that it's not there during the time and is showing up in map please use "Report a Bug" icon from pc browser as it'll give us more info to look into your issue.
We killed the elite, used 1 of my 2 Sydian Vines (other will expire, perhaps change the description to read "duration 1 hour" for next time? Thought the vine would be a 1 time use on an elite). I had a great time.... and spent the whole 2 hours in there, exploring, killing things and collecting caskets. That was a GREAT adventure, Thank You for changing the start time to 00:00, a full 2 hours was a wonderful amount of time. It helped a lot of us out. ">
00:20 Heaven's Voice: Protectors of Tartu, prepare for a great battle! Elite Shivari and their enslaved minions have invaded the Maze of Eternity!

But, we went there and found a Elite Vervelak Minion instead.
Curious Crew had to try.... and it was a big beast!

So, location was correct, time was correct, and as always, fun! But the Heaven's Voice warning was wrong.

Part 2 - 2nd elite was there, I interrupted an IE battle by joining them and we successfully killed that elite nicely. Special THANK YOU to IE for not minding me being a curious Kat and joining unexpectedly "> Had a blast, and hope to see you again soon!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.