connection error code generic 110

i cant stay connected in the game...i keep getting the connection error code generic 110....when i do get to stay in the game seems to lag...in combat...my toon strikes and then i touch the bar for the monster i am fighting to get it to counter move...then when i kill the monster it says waiting for combat outcome...something along those lines and then i either get booted or have to exit to get out of fight...so, can you fix me...I am on a samsung tablet and this issue has been going on since the 24th of december....
Comments
Hello Jegudiel,

Please check your internet connection, do the usual steps of clearing your browsers cache/cookies... as well as trying with different browser and if the problem persists let us know in this thread, thank you!
i have uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game...i have uninstalled and manually install my internet...cleared all caches and cookies...been there done that...kinda thing...this issues started christmas eve...and has continued...have even called the samsung tablet people to see if it was my tablet...its your game...the disconnect code is generic 110...is what it keeps doing...the game lags and then i am getting stuck in combat to where i have to exit and log back in...
my kindle works just fine on the game and my laptop does....so i would think that would say it is not the internet...cause i can pull up 3 toons at a time and only the toon on the tablet will get stuck in the game....again it did not start until christmas eve december 24th
Please mention exact model of your samsung tablet as well as OS you're running.
samsung galaxy tab pro 12.2 OS android 4.4.2
Ihit...DE was running on Samsung really well not issues...if you can think of anything else to try let me know i will try it...i like to play but have not been able to play much....Mother is having same issue with her Galaxy as well. we have the same tablets...My sister says she is having same issue on hers as well...it is same type tablet...thanks
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.