Confrontation Ratings

I highly doubt these people would ever win, but if you look at the confrontation ratings, right after reset, there are still a bunch of players from luna that are on the list with the full amount they have earned.
For Example:
Dragoon Legend, CreativeS, then a bunch of name I can't write. There's is also a level 18 in the 2nd bracket 비사문천 with 17 points.

Again, probably not a big deal, but a new player was asking how that was possible in main. If this could be corrected, that would be appreciated. Thank You ">
Comments
Those players are pretty much irrelevant as their points are so low, anyone who is going for confrontation rating will easy pass them anyway.
자돋 Level 19 has 366 points and is in first, he is not "irrelevant" I am trying to get my confrontation to at least third but mostly because of whatever he is doing, i cant't. If you look at his equipment, it doesn't take a genius to notice that he does not qualify to get 366 points in confrontation, please do something about it
00:10 Tahtun: Heaven's Voice: You have won the 3 place in the Weekly Confrontation Rating. Received: Small Ark of Confrontation (1 pcs)
Killboy6 got nothing.

They should have 2nd & 3rd since 1st place is bugged. That's a LOT of wrong weekly awards. Please fix this.

Screenshot in gallery
bump
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.