Maze of Eternity

Posted this in suggestions a while ago, but went and tested today and same problems, so reposting in bugs. Nothing has changed since the last update.

"Alright, so got to maze again today, but this time no group. We were able to see each other in near tab, and had a great fight, but the exp was very high compared to the valor, and only the winner got anything.

But, I decided to cash in the collection and try to see what was in the sorcerer's ark. Went to both locations on the map, no arks. possible that you have to kill the the beast there to see it? not sure if this is a bug or not, but not enough people in here to make it worth trying.

Decided to leave and try again tomorrow. Went to the "exit" on map. Can't exit. Is this a bug?

Heaven's Voice: You drank from the Well and restored 5 Energy. That worked wonderfully, thank you.

So, overall, seems fun, but obviously still a work in progress. Will continue to update and give feed back, as I'm very addicted to this new area and would love for you to open it back up all the time for everyone to play when they are online! ">"
Comments
Could you please be more specific in regards to exit was there any error when you couldn't leave?
Ihit,
There is nothing to click in that area to "exit" the map. There's no way to leave from there (that I can tell). I would have expected to be allowed to walk to square, but that is not an option in the locations.

And, is there something special that needs to be done to get the sorcerer's ark? Paid for the activators to complete collections, would really like to get my reward
As far as Arks go. They spawn periodically. They can be seen and opened by anyone. If anyone has opened the Ark in those locations lately then you won't be able to see new one for a while. After some time it will spawn again and it will be up for grabs to anyone.
Ihit,
Thanks Ihit, but when I have gone, Noone else is there. So seems odd to me, but I will try again :)
Went back today, and had a blast.
But - still no Sorcerer's Ark. And noone else was in there (that we could see).
Exit worked Only at the blue exit that we entered through. The other exit did not work.
Everything else was great. Thank You so much for the spells, that has been a great motivator and I Finally have enough people to play with!
"> Unfortunately, War tomorrow, so won't be going again. Any word on when/if the time will be change?
Storm Kat,

On time changes currently no word there's too many events that are coming this month to be looking at that change. As far as arks somebody might have taken them during the previous run during the day. .
YAY! got an Ark today. And Will Not tell everyone what was in it. You'll just have to get the quests done and join me tomorrow
IhitAs far as Arks go. They spawn periodically. They can be seen and opened by anyone. If anyone has opened the Ark in those locations lately then you won't be able to see new one for a while. After some time it will spawn again and it will be up for grabs to anyone.

1 hour in Maze yesterday, killing mobs, checking both spots. Check ALL over 50s online, noone else in maze unless wraithed. No Arks. Check again with 2nd key this morning. No Arks. I have 2 Arks to claim and have not seen any in at least 3 visits. Can you please check on this and make sure it's not bugged again? Thank You.
king joffrey got an ark today. Hope there's more to be found.
Storm Katking joffrey got an ark today. Hope there's more to be found.

i really think those places have a CHANCE for an ark to spawn
Clara Korn,
but I want one everytime! ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.