iPad

So I have a few problems with playing from iPad, I hope that these can be solved.
- sometimes when I open a character-window it stays there so that I have to refresh, which on iPad means logging out and in again.
- I still have a problem with forum and library etc automaticly closing when I don't keep a finger on the screen, as soon as I lift up my finger iT closes without me wanting to.
- When I open clan tab, my iPad sometimes closes DE-app, this was solved for a while for me but it's back again.
... I'm probably missing a few and will add these if I find out what I forgot :D
... To others, feel free to add your problems ;)
Comments
Which exact iPad are you using as well your current version of iOS?
iPad mini, the latest iOS version... I would also like to add that I never get collectionpieces from corsair chests, I hear everyone getting a lot of repu by those but I don't drop a single collectionpiece, is my luck just really really bad or is it the game?
D3athKnight,

As far as collection pieces - just luck/random.
Everyone says how they get a collectionpiece each chest, I get none when I buy 10 (spread over various months) I get none.
As far as i see you've bought only 2 corsair chests today.
Yes today, but last melvins I bought a couple of chests too and no collectionpieces, was just wondering why everyone else's luck seems a lot better ;)
Got one today ;) I guess that my luck is just a little bit bad lol
The app still automaticly closes, this during super-annoying times like garuug or battles... Pls fix it as I lost a lot of gold with this bugg already.
Noted and forwarded for investigation.
Ty
D3athKnight,
I rarely got them when I bought from melvin, they usually drop more during sea battles after shoutout and chest from islands sea battles.
scandelnavia,
Yes, but need more players for that ;)
Now DE lets my iPad crash too, he automaticly restarts... The problem surely is when I open clantabs.
D3athKnight,

What version of iOS are you currently running in your iPad mini? Does it happen when you open the bookeeping tab, because there might be few second delay there especially if you're trying to use any of filters.
Latest version 8.1.2 , I have no problems with bookkeeping: only with opening clanpages. I would also like to add that I sometimes can't drink a potion because I get an "unidentified error message", if that helps.
Clanpages as in "interface" of clan or clan pages on website?
Interface, through app.
It just happened for the first time when I opened forum too.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.