dancing mob and dragon

sometimes when i summon my dragon when mob is at less then half life, the mob and dragon do, what could be best described as a weird dance. health bar for neither is going down, till its all over and either the mob is dead or my dragon is dead. it looks like there fighting but no health is being lost as they fight, till enough has been dealt for one of them to be dead. anybody else having this problem?
Comments
just did it again, summoned dragon at start of fight. sent a bug report.
tonythemonster,

Lag.
Is it where they show all of the sprites for actions and can't move until it's finished? I had a glitch pretty similar to that a year ago (or maybe earlier), but with my character. It might have popped up again or something.
lux, i think its the same one. my dragon and the mob will do the actions for combat, and no damage will show up. cant glyph my dragon, trying to lvl him up. have figured put a way to get around it, by only clicking once on dragon and not following him. can glyph him, but not really keep track of him. and its not lag, ive played this game long enough to know what the games lag looks like and this isnt lag.
tonythemonster,
when that happens, I stop tracking the dragon or mob, then track them again. Fixes it almost everytime.
im glad to know that its not just happening to me.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.