Protector of the Archipelago Clan Message

19:40 Heaven's Voice: Storm Kat has completed the "Protector of the Archipelago" Quest and increased the {Clan's} prestige which is required to upgrade the Dockyard.

Not sure if anyone has reported this, but it doesn't seem to matter who does the quest, the clan leader gets announce and the {Clan's} part is wrong. ">
Comments
Are you playing from tablet/phone? Are players on pc browser getting correct message?
ne we getting "...a group lead by wargecko..." no matter who does it since the beginning

its always the clan leaders name when shizophie was clan leader it was her name

i think when gecko was not in a group we got. "...Wargecko has completed..." in case of the group thing

playing on the browser version. chrome on mac with build in shockwave

it seems to be wrong for everyone in our clan never heard from everyone its the right message
Ihit,
I'm on PC and mobile. and yes, it's all clans, every protector island quest gets the clan leader name credit. Which is great for me, as my guys still celebrate with beers everytime But, I would like to be able to thank the actual person who does it :)
I am fine with the way it is anonymity for doing protector quests on the island
I think that as it is a 'Clan quest' it works as if the whole clan is a group and so the clan leader gets the credit
Rajabi,
When we complete Daymen quest, it says who completed it. I like that better, lets us all know who's working towards the goals, and thank them for doing so.
This has not been fixed.
Yes it has done that since I got here... as well.... did it last night when they were turned in..... and now I cant get the qst and nor can others
Bumping this as it's the same with the Torling Tags:
04:23 Heaven's Voice: Kitty Kat has obtained a tag that belonged to the Torling leaders. The tag has been delivered to captain Agden Gal-Tark.
Was definitely not Kitty that did it. Was king joffrey and me.
Storm Kat,

Was Kitty the group leader?
Ihit,
Nope, on a ship just king joffrey and Storm Kat. Everyone is called the leaders name in these quests, even when I'm not online.
06:51 Heaven's Voice: Kitty Kat has completed the "Protector of the Archipelago" Quest and increased the Clan's prestige which is required to upgrade the Dockyard.

I promise, I'm too little and not in the group.
dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=55728846-7282-0103-eaa4-79b8de499301
Are you still receiving wrong messages about who completed this quest? I believe fix should have been applied last week.
Ihit,
Will let you know today when we complete it. But last night, it was "Kitty Kat" for the protector quest.
Torling tags:
dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=557f2387-0db9-0305-3bf0-4df3644dc73f (king joffrey & storm kat).
2 messages by Heaven's Voice:
Announced to whole clan:
20:20 Heaven's Voice: Kitty Kat has obtained a tag that belonged to the Torling leaders. The tag has been delivered to captain Agden Gal-Tark.
Just on my messages:
20:20 Heaven's Voice: After defeating the Torling captain, you, Storm Kat, took the {tag} from the captains neck and handed it to one of the sailors so he could deliver it to captain Agden Gal-Tark.
Protector Quest:
dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=557f2c57-b88b-0302-ea3f-388e8aca8870 eddieson & valathorn

21:02 Heaven's Voice: Kitty Kat has completed the "Protector of the Archipelago" Quest and increased the Clan's prestige which is required to upgrade the Dockyard. (eddieson)
21:19 Heaven's Voice: Kitty Kat has completed the "Protector of the Archipelago" Quest and increased the Clan's prestige which is required to upgrade the Dockyard. (valathorn)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.