Health Bug

Same thing as Defiler Bug that I have been having during Shaab. I haven't been starting the last couple of sea battles with full health. Always a couple hundred off. My food is on auto and yes I have it on. But even then it shouldn't matter since it would regen by the end of the shooting each other's ship part. Due to sea battle being the way it is I don't really have the time/chance to send in a bug report by clicking on the icon. It shows me with full health before the fight. (same when defiler) but then when the fight starts I am missing a couple hundred. The first hit has not happened yet. I will try clicking the bug report button and reporting that way when I get a chance.
---
Often time when I start fights (namely bcs but sometimes mob fights) it will say you are in reserve and then my opponent will show up for an attack after a turn has passed causing a turn to be wasted. How can I be in reserve when it is a 1-1 there haven't been any summons, neither of us are in a group, etc.

On a side note sometimes the countdown is incorrect. One time in a bc I had 18 sec to make a move, and then the next time it became my turn it was 9. (I'll keep a closer eye on this to see if it happens 1)again 2) in other battlegrounds/fights)

Comments
Well we'll need the bug report from start of battle when you're starting without full health. Combined both of your threads - as far as your second question in regards to opponent switching / timer - it might be packet loss / long loading of fight why it can occur at times.
Ok ty. I'll send the bug report in the next sea battle
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.