Comments
Hero of the Empire +2, No insignias. Tested both accounts.....
Quest not there, but I am getting Hero of the Empire +2. Did not get Insignias, again. Reported the bug.
This has been going on for months and been reported numerous times, yet it still happens. Fix it devs, please
What was incident name?
Ihit,
Vandal Darkguards
Recently we did apply some fixes to incidents, if you experience same issue Again - please let me know in this same thread.
IhitRecently we did apply some fixes to incidents, if you experience same issue Again - please let me know in this same thread.
will do
">
• Level 52-60 - Rogue Drillers not getting this quest , it pops up under loction, but not in quest tabs
eddieson• Level 52-60 - Rogue Drillers not getting this quest , it pops up under loction, but not in quest tabs
Exact same problem here. Used the Report A Bug button, again. Getting +2 hero rep, but no insignias
Level 52-60 - Rogue Drillers not getting this quest or insignia , able to fight the drillers and get hero rep though
Level 52-60 Demimort Invasion, I AM getting insignias today. Will update when we get the Rogue Drillers on next time.
Level 52-60 Rogue Drillers, got the quest and insignias today. Thank you!
Level 9-15 Thieves At Large just started today... not got quest (but it appears at top of screen) or getting insignia (but am getting 2 HoE rep per kill).
3 alts in level 22-28 range - all 3 not getting quest or insignia from Golems of the Mountain Depths.
1 alt in 29-35 range - Guards of the Ancient Lord quest is working fine.

As said above, this has been going on for months and bug reported numerous times. Seems that you either don't care about your bugs, or are just not capable of fixing them.
...and again today - Thieves at Large not giving insignias. Bug reported again - just in case anyone decides to look into it at the few-hundredth time of asking!

Received your bug report. Thank you!
16-21 - Vandal Darkguards
- Not getting quest
- Not getting insignias
once again 22-28 golem. didn't get it
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.