Can't enter the maze

So the changes were made to the maze and a good one in that you now don't have to go immediately you complete the quest.
But the problem now it seems is that you can't actually get into the maze as on trying to use the rune key a very helpful message displays saying that the key can only be used inside the maze to extend the twilight portal effect.
So basically a change was made and not tested.
Expect once it is fixed that the keys will be returned to both mine and suspira's bps so we can then hit the maze.
Comments
We have the same problem, can't get into the maze so would also like to have keys returned to mine and Lady Neuromancer's backpack
We'll change the text to be more clear but you should have simply entered the Maze through your "Square" during those times and key would be auto-used then.
@ihit yes tried to use it during the allotted times. Give yourself a key and try it.
RF_17,

We'll be looking into that shortly.
and will you be giving us keys that lots them due to them exp??
GnR,

How about you post from your main instead? You're level 5 so you wouldn't be able to attain keys in any event. As far as others go - If anyone has their key(-s) expired and was not able to enter Maze please reply in this thread, please note it will be double checked if you're telling the truth . We're expecting all issues to be fixed during next few days.

Fixed: Everyone who did let me know about their expired keys should have 3 new keys in inventory. Just go to the square and enter maze during designated times.
Ihit,
Thanks again for the keys being returned, unfortunately they expired again as we were unable to find time to enter.

I am very curious, what is the reasoning behind the time restrictions? I can't see any benefit to restricting the times, am I missing something?

Thanks!
I just read this post... I got my keys this last weekend but it was impossible to use them for the reasons RF explained above.

Ihit if you still can return my keys it would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I just read this post... I got my keys this last weekend but it was impossible to use them for the reasons RF explained above.

Ihit if you still can return my keys it would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.