Clearing out old quests

I was clearing out old quests, one is for a lvl 27 search and find in the captains cabin for a casket off of a ship called the Black Moray off of the Caldiur Lighthouse dock. I can't back in since my pirate disguise has disappeared. It was supposed to be good for an hour and an hour has not passed. When I try to transfer to the ship from Caldiur it won't let me without the disguise. I tried teleporting into the ship and that worked (cost 20c. Cheapest teleport ever lol) But I found no casket.
Comments
Ironic123,
If it's anything like the higher level assassin one, you go back to the person that gave you the outfit in the first place and buy another. But I really don't remember that pirate one.

And YAY to clearing out quests
Can't get another disguise from Bron

Never mind. Switched to mobile so I could skip it (for free :) )

search and find quests are so annoying
Ironic123,

You should have just pm'ed me that your disguise ran out and we'd have helped you. I had to look for a bit before i found the casket myself, but it's there even though it's well hidden.
Whats that quest called? Is it the on in the captains cabin?
IhitIronic123,

You should have just pm'ed me that your disguise ran out and we'd have helped you. I had to look for a bit before i found the casket myself, but it's there even though it's well hidden.

Thank you but being able to switch to mobile and not even deal with it is so much better ">">

Crushing the BeastWhats that quest called? Is it the on in the captains cabin?
I forget the actual name but it's the one were your finding a chest in the captain's cabin in a ship called the Black Moray at Calduir Lighthouse.

(Which by the way might become a new dock in the future? ">) ">
Have a look I think it's on the left hand side shelf
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.