Comments
Already having a look , any other issues you're having?
i cant write anything in chat either
Not only chat, but search boxes and trade conditions are also broken.
Per Ihit's request: elaboration.

Basically anywhere you would input text, the game does not allow. This includes:

Typing into the search box in the shop or in the auction house.
Typing names into clan chest history, etc.
Entering quantities for items into shop (arrows work, text does not, and is not visible even when you click the arrows).
Entering filters into the shop or auction.
Trade conditions.
Searches in collections, etc.

Basically I haven't found any location where text input works or player generated text is visible.

Tested in Chrome Version 37.0.2062.124/Safari Version 7.0.2 (9537.74.9) on OSX 10.9.

Thank you, problem(-s) fix is already in the works, our apologies for the inconvenience!
IhitThank you, problem(-s) fix is already in the works, our apologies for the inconvenience!

Happens, thanks for the quick work to get it resolved!
Also: I can't scroll through reputation tab, well I can do with my mouse but there is ... (idk how to explain in english), just open and try :p
WarGecko as far as your map issue try to clear cache and try again. Which map are you trying to open and which filters are currently on for you map? (That's if issue persists after clearing cache)
DeathKnight - looking into that right away.
IhitWarGecko as far as your map issue try to clear cache and try again. Which map are you trying to open and which filters are currently on for you map? (That's if issue persists after clearing cache)
DeathKnight - looking into that right away.

3rd try clearing my cache worked for the map, so it's back to working. Just the text issue now.

I can send anything that's a predefined item (like using the "to chat" function, or an emoticon). They're not visible in the input box but they send. I'm not seeing any issues on ipad at the moment, if that helps.
WarGecko,

Don't worry about issues already reported here unless i ask the question(-s) about them as far as anything mentioned above it's already in works. If you find something new please let me know here in this thread.
Ihit,
Nothing big but there's a weird "(" everytime I open the trade-thing, you have 2little arrows for the gold, the one on the left has this "(".
IhitWarGecko,

Don't worry about issues already reported here unless i ask the question(-s) about them as far as anything mentioned above it's already in works. If you find something new please let me know here in this thread.

kk, sorry. figured too much info is better than not enough. ">
Also dunkelz1ff3r sent me a message now, but I can't respond, he did it just a minute ago.
D3athKnight,

It's ok not everybody is affected by that which why some players may have been/may be able to send messages.
Ihit,
Ahhh I see :)
And you should be able to write in chats and other "boxes" now i believe after refreshing.
IhitAnd you should be able to write in chats and other "boxes" now i believe after refreshing.

I can confirm that. Thanks Ihit!
Anyone else having issues with something?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.