Have not lvld to Solider of First Blood

my Valor points are 74674 and i am still Recruit of 3rd Blood....My points are high enought for me to be Solider of the First Blood so can you pls fix this.

Thank You
Comments
What device are you playing from? Also about your text of seeing different results in ratings page and on your device - ratings page is never updated instantly but after some moments of time. I do see that you have 27874/71000 no 74k valor right now. If you are complete sure you are seeing 74k on your tablet press the "G!" button to send us a ticket or simply e-mail us the screenshot to support@dragoneternity.com
playing from samsung galaxy tab pro and the valor rating is from the ratings list that the game provides...my galaxy says 27k+ listing and ongoing tally says 74674. i write down EVERY valor score and what is on the rating list for the game is what i am suppose to have. as far as the "G" button have no idea what that is.
Take a screenshot and send it to support@dragoneternity.com
As i already mentioned your current valor was 27874/71000 earlier today.
hmmm... 1800+9000+36000+27874 = 74674. What you are seeing on the ratings list is your total valor gained. That needs to reach 117800 for you to be 1st soldier.
He has a point, ratings is valor altogether.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.