Can I have an explanation please

Could someone from DE please explain to me how I can play on my alts from the same e-mail address for nearly 2 hours without a single crash after being forced to log out during the war as I was having to refresh (and dying) every time I got into a fight. Then I try to log in for the end of the war and had server connection error 3 times, having to reboot, all before I could do anything.
Comments
Rajabi,

Sometimes even if the rest of your internet feels like it's going normally but you're getting a connection error in-game it probably means you're losing packets - it doesn't impact simple web browsing and it feels like normal but a game like Dragon Eternity or any other bigger game would give you these kind of errors.
But Ihit, my point is that I was having problems during the war with server errors, so I went onto my alts on both the same and different email and browser, 5 toons on each and had NO problems at all, then as soon as I logged back in as Rajabi, 3 server errors without being able to do anything.

Why couldn't Rajabi do anything when I had no problems with anything else?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.