the i dont know what to call i bug

ive been having a problem for the last few hours of the website taking a long time to load and then not being able to log in. right now the character box to log in is missing. i have a screenshot of that, and other times ill be able to log in and i can sit at the black log in screen for a few mins before it loads then i sit at the game page and it takes another 10 mins for everything to load. ive already done all the standard stuff of clearing cashe and cooking even ran a maleware scanner and debugger through my system and im sstill having the same problems
Comments
Website is currently undergoing some updates, we apologize for any inconvenience, while replies in forum might take a bit you should be able to log-in / see the log-in screen after clearing the cache.
i have the log in box but it just says "loading" and everthing is still taking a long time to load
now im back to not having the log in box again. i was gone for almost an hour with the web page open and nothing loading
and now my log in box is gone once again and everything is still taking a long time to load and its only this page
its working now after a computer defrag and a nap lmao. you may close thread
Glad to hear that :) Once again our apologies and closed.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.